The best crypto conference north of 6000'
Crypto Peaks will be returning to the mountains of Lake Tahoe for the 4th edition. Every year we strive to assemble an incredible group of founders, operators, and investors - this year will be no different.
Please join us!
Skiing the Catwalk
If last year felt like skiing down a double black diamond with an avalanche at your back, consider this year to be the long slog on a catwalk - remember it’s all about maintaining momentum.
At Crypto Peaks, you will be welcomed to snowy Lake Tahoe on Wednesday evening with a warm meal and icy drinks at our Tahoe outpost - The Plumpjack. Thursday we’ll rise early to catch the first chairs and by apreś a little later you’ll almost forget we are in a bear. Friday morning our winter getaway formally comes to an end but feel free to stick around and ski with new crypto friends.
CryptoPeaks is a destination for conversations and collaborations to flourish - we bring together the crew, you make the magic happen.
📅 Wednesday January 31 - Friday February 2, 2024
🕢 Begins 6PM Wednesday w/ dinner + drinks; ends with breakfast ~10AM Friday
🏨 Plumpjack Inn* (walking distance to the lifts!)
📍 Palisades, CA - Lake Tahoe (fka Squaw Valley)
⛷️ $2,000 - Single Room [SOLD OUT WAIT LIST ONLY]
⛷️⛷️ $1,400 - Shared Room/person
🍜🍺 Includes two nights accommodation, Dinner & Drinks Wed/Thur, Breakfast Thur/Fri
*Please note if we exceed capacity on single rooms we will be offering singles at Squaw Valley Lodge next to Plumpjack
**If you live locally and would still like to join us, please let us know.
Come Join Us
For Questions please email email@example.com
- Who will be at Crypto Peaks?
- Crypto Peaks had attendees from many of the top funds and companies in our industry and does sell out - please book early.
- How can I get to the resort/Lake Tahoe?
- Palisades Tahoe is a ~1 hour drive (there are plenty of Ubers) from the Reno airport and a ~3.5 hour drive from SFO/San Francisco. We try to organize carpools from San Francisco (but cannot guarantee)
- Will any other conferences be going on around that time that I can tack this trip onto?
- At the moment no, but plenty of people in San Francisco to have meetings with.
- Does my ski pass work at Palisades?
- If you have the IKON pass you are in luck, otherwise, we will be purchasing lift tickets in bulk at a discount if you are in need.
- Will the sauna be back?
- Of course