The best crypto conference north of 6000' is returning in 2022.
In February 2020 we assembled an incredible group of operators, technologists, and investors for the first ever CryptoPeaks. After a forced hiatus in 2021, we are returning to the mountains for another year of participatory dialogue, (actual) fireside chats, winter sports, and revelry.
We hope you can join us!
Returning to the Mountains
At CryptoPeaks you’ll be welcomed to snowy Lake Tahoe on Wednesday night with dinner and drinks. Thursday we hit the slops, hot-tub soak, and otherwise imbibe in all that is great in wintry Tahoe & Truckee! Our programming formally ends with breakfast Friday morning but we expect many guest to stay through the weekend.
The vision for CryptoPeaks has always been to craft a setting for conversations and collaborations to flourish - we bring together the crew, you make the magic happen.
🚠 Small participatory conversations on the gondola
🏂 Curated group of people serious about building companies in the space (and getting fresh tracks!)
🏔️ Hotel at the base of the mountain where you can easily get some runs in between meetings, zoom calls, or Après.
📅 Wednesday February 9- Friday February 11, 2022
🕢 Begins 6PM Wednesday w/ dinner + drinks; ends ~10AM Friday
🏨 Plumpjack Inn (walking distance to the lifts!)
📍 Palisades, CA - Lake Tahoe (fka Squaw Valley)
⛷️ $1,400 - Single Room
⛷️⛷️ $1,000 - Shared Room/person
🍜🍺 Includes two nights accommodation, Dinner & Drinks Wed/Thur, Breakfast Thur/Fri
Come Join Us
Registration is now closed, if you are still interested in joining us please email email@example.com
- Who will be at Crypto Peaks?
- The inaugural Crypto Peaks had attendees from many of the top funds (1kx, Framework, Multicoin) and companies (0x, Binance, Dune Analytics) in the space
- How can I get to the resort/Lake Tahoe?
- Palisades Tahoe is a ~1 hour drive (there are plenty of Ubers) from the Reno airpot and a ~3.5 hour drive from SFO/San Francisco. We'll work on organizing car pools from San Francisco (but a seat is not guaranteed)
- Does Crypto Peaks conflict with ETH Denver?
- No - the main portion of ETH Denver starts the following weekend (February 18)